Here are several ways you can do that.
- Host a DRIVE…You and or your school, church, scout troop can hold a drive for needed items.
– Dignity Drive (any and all daily hygiene items) shampoo, conditioner, soap, toothpaste, etc.
– Paper Drive (Bathroom tissue, Paper towels, Kleenex)
– Food Drive (non perishables)
- Ask Human Resources at your work what they do to support public charity
- Monetary donations are always needed and greatly appreciated.
- Gift cards for Aldi, Walmart, Jewel, etc. for family holiday meals.
Dignity baskets are a big part of our charity. So many seniors on a fixed income and needy families who get food stamps can’t afford these necessities. Christmas is close to our hearts! There are so many families in need with children. No child should go without Christmas because their parents are struggling.
We also do our best to help with school supplies, emergency food and gas when needed. We have had several fundraisers, but they just do not cover everything. We need some supporters and donations to really make a difference in Grundy County. We appreciate any help anyone can give. Thank you and God bless you!